Achievement Unlocked 3 Achievement Unlocked 3

AWESOME! Everything is awesome! Can you please tell me where can I download the awesome music? I already see myself with this on my mp3 doing homework more awesomly than ever! :D

Snake (Conducting>:3) Snake (Conducting>:3)

Lol wut

So random...

Super Type Super Type

Good, but...

On the side of the realisation of the game itself, no mistake. But, two features are missing, and make the playing experience less satisfying: music mute button( maybe I wanna listen to my music, and I hate those clicking sounds), and, more importantly...THE GODDAMN RESTART BUTTON!!! How, in gods name, you haven't put that little thing in the game. Without it, I'm forced to repeatedly click enter or something until the time runs out. I would like it corrected, because I really enjoy game's simple, good interface and fast response.

TrueDarkness responds:

Haha, both of those features are included in this very game. Play again, and look at the top right. Hitting backspace also restarts the game as well.

Glad you enjoy!

Funny Cars - 2 Funny Cars - 2

Nice idea, but...

It needs a lot of enhancing. First thing is that it's really laggy on my computer, which is not high-end but anyways I can now see agony on netbook players. There are some glitches with collision detection, and the overall graphics need to be more polished. Hope I was being helpful.

4 IN 1: Story Generator 4 IN 1: Story Generator

Please man, make more! I want more!!!

One day, Igor got lost en route to Hawaii and had to stop and ask directions from a strangely Interesting man. 'Ah,' he said, before pointing Philippines (i lol'd here), and listing his instructions.

'You take a left after' 666 yards, go past the Beer bottle (rofl'd) - be careful it's a bit Demonic on the corner after that - and then you're going to want to continue for 50 meters until you come across the Kitten sanctuary (roflmao!). Be careful there, they tend to get pretty nasty at this time of night.

With that, Igor tipped Chef's hat to the kind stranger and continued on his way in his Portal Gun ( :D ). As he passed out of sight, the stranger chuckled Funny and cast aside his disguise, and revleaed that he was in fact Osama Bin Laden! (roflzormao!) What dire fate lays in store for you? Tune in next week to find out! (wt... i want ending! aaaah!)

Little-Rena responds:

lol, more should be coming!

Combat Tournament Combat Tournament

Woah!

this game is like pressing A as fast as you can and doing combos with arrows, and listening to "die biatch die"... But you know what, i like it! this is perfect game for 45 min to 1 hour fun! this game proves that flash game doesn't have to be huge rpg or td or have prefect graphics to be fun! nice one man! :)

One Button Arthur One Button Arthur

Nice :D

very nice game, and it is not hard at all, i finished in 422 clicks, and died about 40 time whole game.... thimbs up!

Heir Heir

YAY!

I LOVE THE GAME!!! 10/10
"Author's Response:

I didn't say he was dead ;)"
WITCH MEANS THERE WILL BE SECOND PART!!! CANT WAIT!!! :D

Flakboy Flakboy

OMG!

THIS GAME ROCKS!!! very addictive, funny, relaxing etc. just need more weapons (2-3 more) and more upgrades (2 more upgrades for each weapon)... and, of course, 1 uber owning kickass killing weapon. (just for sandbox at end)

The Flood Runner 2 The Flood Runner 2

phew

game rocks! very addicting... i made 14560 on flood, 3515 on slime and 289672 on lava... kinda hard after 200k